|Merritt Island, FL (Brevard County)|
|May 4-5, 2019
Game Site: Mitchell Ellington Park, Merritt Island
Who Can Participate in this Soccer Tournament?
u9-19 boys and girls teams affiliated with FYSA, US Club or any other USSF affiliates
State Cup and Regional Cup Divisions will be offered: u9-10 7v7, u11-12 9v9, u13-19 11v11
How to Enter this Competitive Tournament:
1) Complete online registration form Today! ONLINE FORM
2) Entries and payments are due by April 14, 2019. Late entries will only be accepted if space is available and will be assessed a $50 late fee.
Team check in will take place from 7pm-9pm on Friday, May 3rd - Location - Radisson at the Port in Cape Canaveral
Check In Requirements
A representative must check in each team between 7pm-9pm on Friday.
One club representative may check in multiple teams, players do not need to be present
1) Present all player passes and coaches passes with current pictures; lamination required
2) Present 5 official rosters and any guest player forms, rosters will be stamped as approved
3) Present signed Medical Release Forms (Teams may use their own form)
** FYSA no longer requires medical forms to be notorized ** Teams keep their forms
4) All teams travelling from outside Brevard County must submit a housing form - Link
This check in process will ensure there is plenty of time to correct any open issues before the first set of games on Saturday.
3 Games Minimum Scheduled; Awards for 1st and 2nd Place Teams and Individual Players
E-mail Questions to Soccer@BrevardSoccer.net
Tournament Director: Bill Quinter
Referee Assignor: Justin Lauer
|Soccer Tournament Links|
Schedules - All schedules will be posted by Monday prior to the event
|Florida Soccer Tournament
Florida Soccer Tournament